How to reach the FAST Congress Centre:
- Underground red line (line 1), Stop Palestro
- Underground yellow line (line 3), Stop Turati or Montenapoleone
- Buses 94 and 61, Stop Cavour
- Tram N. 1, Stop Cavour
Registration should be done through the online form no later than November 20th, 2023.
The registration fees are:
- € 50,00 for PhDs and Post Docs and other grant assignees
- € 100,00 for SCI members
- € 130,00 for non-members.
The fees can be corresponded by:
- Bank transfer to: Soc. Chimica Italiana – Sez. Lomb.; Banca Intesa Sanpaolo Spa, IBAN IT74H0306909606100000131821. (Reason for payment: “Sintesi” followed by the participant surname) Note: please send copy of the bank receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the conference registration desk (only cash payment)
When filling the online application form, you will be asked if you want to participate to the poster presentations session that will be held during the conference lunch break. PhDs and Post Docs students are kindly invited to submit a short abstract of their research for evaluation from the organizing committee. Poster format: 80cmx120cm max
Abstracts should be presented within the registration form in the following format: Title; Authors: N.Surname, N. Surname, ...; Text (max. 5 lines - 500 characters including references); References: only doi (maximum 2 references, in line with text and in the form 10.1021/bcs.ingchem.1c02307; e.g. "the functionalized backbone revealed (doi) that...")